Monday 7 January 2013

An Escape From Real Life

I’ve had  somebody explain it to me that what I did , it was an escape from real life. It’s a way that I can go out there and just be in my own terms and escape the harshness of reality. 
And to me, it was greater than an exit from something else. It was really like an entrance, its like you are really in tune with the type of person that you want to be and you are comfortable with who you are and the world, and everything that defines you, it seems to be all lined up where it should be.

The feeling is....freedom. just freedom.

And it doesn't last long. Its usually over by the time you take a look back and your mind slowly wanders back into some sort of reality...

This blog is specially created for my family, friends and all those who been asking me to share my experience during 'soul searching' for 80 days in Borneo. It might sounds a short period of time for some of you, but for me it was the longest seconds,minutes,hours,days,nights,weeks and months..which have changed my perspective towards almost everything in this world.
Stay tuned for the updates! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment